Terms & Conditions
• Toppers Global LLC will not be held liable for delays due to acts of God, material shortage, shipping or U.S. Customs interventions.
• Due to variances of material and manufacturing tolerances, all dimensions, weights, colors and capacities have acceptable variations from lot to lot.
• 100% cotton fabric colors are not guaranteed to be colorfast.
• Drinkware is not guaranteed to be dishwasher safe. Factory recommends hand washing only.
• Orders that require exact quantities will incur an additional charge. Orders not requesting exact quantities will be subject to +/- 5%.
• Pricing and product specifications are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Toppers Global LLC will not be held liable for any product that is decorated by anyone other than Toppers Global LLC.
Authorization and Indemnification of Order
By placing an order with Toppers Global LLC, your company represents and warrants that it has the authority to order, purchase and distribute merchandise containing the names, trademarks, logos, copyrights, insignias and other marks, drawings and designations identified in your order.
Your company shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Toppers Global LLC and its affiliates and representatives from and against all claims, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to an actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of any trademark, copyright or any other proprietary right involved in such merchandise order. This provision will remain legally binding and shall survive delivery of your order.
24-Hour Rush Service
Many Toppers Global LLC items are available with 24-hour rush service. Please contact factory for available products and additional details.
California Proposition 65
Toppers Global LLC cannot guarantee that its products are 100% free of the 700+ chemicals on the Prop65 list, or that exposures are not exceeding the established Safe Harbor Levels. Therefore, for purposes of compliance with California's Prop65, Toppers Global LLC may provide a "clear and reasonable warning" on all items, when requested by its customer, for products to be shipped to California. A surcharge of $0.15(G) per item will be applied to each order to cover the cost of Prop65 warning labels. The warning label will read as follows:
CALIFORNIA LAW REQUIRES THIS WARNING:
This product may contain a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer,
birth defects or other reproductive harm.
All cancellations must be in writing; verbal cancellations will not be accepted. Orders that are cancelled during production will be charged at the cost of material and labor expended to date, including any shipping costs incurred.
Photography & Trademarks
Colors and sizes may not be representative of true product colors. The artwork designs and trademarks imprinted on the products displayed in this catalog are reproduced only as examples of the type and quality of imprinted products available. They are not intended to represent that the products are either endorsed by, or produced for, the owners of the artwork, designs or trademark.
Shipping & Handling
• All FOB points are noted on product pages and are subject to change. Please verify upon placement of order. All shipping and handling charges will be invoiced. Handling charge $4.00(X) per carton.
• Please supply complete shipping address (we do not ship to P.O. Boxes).
• Factory will use the Toppers Global LLC preferred shipper, unless a specific carrier is requested and a shipper number is provided.
• Factory responsibility ceases when merchandise is in the possession of the carrier.
• Multiple drop ships available, add $5.00(G) per location.
Warranties, Claims and Returns
• Any product or decorating discrepancies must be submitted within 30 days of original invoice date.
• If your shipment is damaged in transit, the original packaging must be retained for claim evaluation.
• All returns require a RMA# issued by Toppers Global LLC to be accepted. Goods returned without a proper RMA# will be rejected and returned to sender.
• Decorated goods will be evaluated upon receipt. If found to be unacceptable, the goods may either be replaced or credited back to the customer.
• Returns for blank goods not due to Toppers Global LLC's error will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
• Warranty and return policy does not apply to goods decorated by anyone other than Toppers Global LLC.